A new me in 2010!

Can I make my goal in GPT this year?

Sunday, June 14, 2009

One de-cluttered Spice Cabinent

My husband had this antique secretary that he hadn't taken very good care of just sitting in my dining room. I needed a place to store my spices. So, six months ago I took the remaining door off, dusted it and moved it into my kitchen. There it sat, organized at first, but by yesterday it was...well..overrun. Things were just being thrown into it, not being put back where they belong. That was my project for the day.


Here are a few before pics.































AND....drum
roll please...here are the afters!





































Whoo Hoo!

Here is what has left my house over the last couple of days.

A bunch of old newspapers went to the recycling center, a computer desk, and some old clothes. I am loving this 365 day challenge!

0 comments: