A new me in 2010!

Can I make my goal in GPT this year?

Friday, March 13, 2009

About Me

Who is the woman behind A Helpmeet for Him?


I am a 27 year old woman. I met my husband online and married him 9 months later. He truly is the love of my life.

I am the mother of one very active four year old (hereby known as the baby in my posts) and stepmom to 3 teens ages 14,16 and 18.

We reside in Northern Iowa in a 4 bedroom house with a guinea pig named Milkdud and a cat (aka as the Queen) named Bella.

I work from home doing website management. Basically I run websites for people who do not have the time to do it themselves. My husband is a medically retired Navy vet who served in the Gulf War.

I have Fibromyalgia, Bipolar Disorder and a few other illnesses.

I love the Lord, but my walk with him is labored. We seem to have an on again, off again type of relationship. I know this is more my fault than his. I work on and struggle with this every day.

I love to sing. Music has always been a type of therapy for me and it continues to be. There is nothing more soothing to my soul than the old time hymns that I grew up with.

I also crochet, although not very well. I just recently taught myself but I feel I am doing well with it.

Lastly, I sincerly hope that you will enjoy your time here with me. This blog is about my journey to becoming the wife that not only I want to be, but also the wife that God intended me to be.


0 comments: